I just prepared a reply to someone on a forum, and realised that we've reviewed ideas in a quite a few openings on Chess Tales.
Here's an index:
- c3 Sicilian
- Hawk Attack in the Exchange Slav
- Queen's Gambit Exchange Variation
- Nimzo Indian Sämisch Variation
- Sicilian Najdorf Sozin / Fischer Attack
- Queen's Pawn Game with 1 .. d6
- Nimzo Larsen Opening (1 b3)
- French Defence Advance Variation
- Siberian Trap in the Sicilian Morra Gambit
- Scotch Game: Mieses Variation
- Grunfeld Defence
- Bashing the Benko
I have notes that Yemen would like to see something on the Scandanavian with Nf6, and Prashant on the Queen's Gambit Accepted. If there's anything else you'd like to see, please let me know.