Monday 30 April 2007

100 Not Out

Chess Tales reached a milestone today: it's 100th post. There's been some smooth shots, a few streaky outside edges and the occasional 'hoick' to cow corner, but that's 100 Not Out in just less than 2 months. (I'd prepared a whole post of cricketing analogies, but I'll stop there).

I started the blog as part experiment / part get a few stories off my chest; the way it's taken off has been fantastic.

I've had the opportunity to chat with some of the superstars of the game, but the most rewarding thing has been feedback from the regular readers all over the world: I hope we stay friends for a long long while.

Ok, I'm off to the attic to discover some more 'lost' chess gems.

No comments:

Presentation

Chess Tales uses Picasa, part of Google Pack, for photos and images:

Find a sponsor for your web site. Get paid for your great content. shareasale.com.

Creative Commons License
Chess Tales by Roger Coathup: A collection of online articles about chess and chess players.