Thursday 31 May 2007

Chess Tales from Buenos Aires

Today was hard work! I translated my post into Spanish as my first submission for the Argentinean chess blog Solo Ajedrez.

Beto and the guys at Solo Ajedrez employ an interesting idea: they separately host a viewer that lets you play through any games that are referenced in the post (along with any analysis). Let me know if this is something you'd like to see on Chess Tales.

My plan is to produce a piece every couple of weeks for their blog, some original, some Spanish translations of Chess Tales material. We can also look forward to reciprocal stories from Buenos Aires. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Presentation

Chess Tales uses Picasa, part of Google Pack, for photos and images:

Find a sponsor for your web site. Get paid for your great content. shareasale.com.

Creative Commons License
Chess Tales by Roger Coathup: A collection of online articles about chess and chess players.